Bullhead Area Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
Thursday, May 31st, 2018
County Supervisor Lois Wakimoto will be holding another Town Hall at the Bullhead Area Chamber of Commerce to discuss several issues including the ongoing MVIDD water issue as well as an update on Highway 95 changes.
The Town Hall will be on Monday, June 4th at 5 p.m. in the upstairs conference room at the Chamber. The Chamber is located at 1251 Highway 95 in Bullhead City. The past few Town Halls from Supervisor Wakimoto have been packed, so please plan to arrive early to get a seat.
As a reminder, the next MVIDD meeting will be at the Mohave Valley Fire Department. Please plan to attend and keep up our enthusiasm.
- June 1st – Marc Patrick Comedian
- June 16th – Colorado River Women’s Council Western Auction
- June 23rd-24th – Best of the West Fishing Derby
Chamber Ribbon Cuttings & Mixers
- Studio 11 Salon & Spa – Friday, June 15th at 9 a.m. 2430 Highway 95, Bullhead City.
Business After Hours
Anderson Ford of Bullhead City – June 21st at 5:30pm. 2585 Highway 95, Bullhead City.
- Homes for Heroes by Along the River Properties
- Boys and Girls Club of the Colorado River to Open Fort Mohave Location
- Become a Volunteer – Living Waters Hospice
- Wine & Jazz Auction; Donations Needed!– Kiwanis Club of the Colorado River
- MCC Summer Computer Camp – Mohave Community College
- AZ Gang Investigators Request for Donation
- MCC – Marketing to the Government
To view more employment opportunities, click here!
Bullhead Area Chamber of Commerce
1251 Highway 95, Bullhead City AZ 86429