Bullhead City Press Release
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ, March 6, 2017 – The City of Bullhead City Public Works Department has the following projects going on in addition to regular work around our city during the week of March 6:
- City crews performing clean up at Rotary Park baseball tri-plex.
- City crews will be slurry sealing a variety of streets within the City. Please see official NSIP 28 Press Release for more details.
- RTR Paving & Resurfacing will be doing roadway and drainage work along Gold Rush Road, Black Mountain Road, and Arcadia Blvd. between the southern edge of Riverview RV Resort and North Oatman Road. Please follow all traffic control through the construction zone.
- City crews will be performing city wide sewer cleaning in various neighborhoods.
- McCormick Construction will be doing roadway and drainage work along Riverview Drive between Highway 95 and Balboa. Please follow all traffic control through the construction zone.
- City crews will be performing city wide sewer video inspection.